When you need a maintenance-free auto battery with reliable starting power, the ACDelco 48AGM Professional AGM Automotive BCI Group 48 Battery could be the answer. It delivers all the advantages of the AGM batteries and a number of other features to maximize its performance.
Features and benefits
- High-density negative paste, improves performance and increases auto battery life
- Enhanced-life alloy – silver calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance
- Calcium-lead positive grid maximizes conductivity and allows for low resistance
- Robust envelope separator with puncture-resistant back, allows for increased acid circulation and prevents shorts. Improved acid circulation helps the battery to remain cool and extend battery life.
- Vent cap design that resists acid leakage
- Precision-manufactured ribbed case that is 100 percent pressure-tested helps avoid future leaks and adds strength and rigidity
- 100 percent electrical short-tested to minimize early failures
Actually, the ACDelco batteries have the highest density of the negative paste that helps their performance in the best way and increases the lifespan of the battery.
AGM Automotive BCI Group 48 Battery is a lead-acid battery with grids made from lead-calcium-silver alloy, which makes them stand out in comparison with the traditional batteries for its resistance to corrosion and the destructive effects of high temperatures. This feature also contributes for increasing battery life and maintaining a high starting power over time. The advantage of the calcium lead positive grid is the increased battery conductivity and hence the low resistance.
According to reviews, the ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities and are remarkably charge-receptive, which is very important for applications which require reliable starting.
The Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) battery design makes these auto batteries 100% leak and spill proof, because the electrolyte is absorbed and held by a fiberglass mat permanently. They are maintenance free and provide great electrical reliability. The AGM battery benefits include: higher capacity compared to other lead-acid batteries, high discharge, long design life, can be discharged in any position, low self-discharge and is safer than the other lead-acid alternatives.
If we look at the design of this auto battery, the ACDelco 48AGM Professional AGM Automotive BCI Group 48 Battery is built with professional grade vented caps, low porosity intercell weld, fully framed positive grid, and an enveloped separator to resist punctures. The ribbed case is pressure tested against leaks and further enhances the strength and rigidity of the battery. The battery is also manufactured to resist corrosion and is backed by outstanding 36 month replacement warranty.
The dimensions of ACDelco 48AGM Professional AGM Automotive BCI Group 48 Battery are 11.9 by 7.5 by 7.6 inches. If you decide to replace your auto battery with this one, you’ll probably never opt for another, as long as it fits your car.
Maintenance-free, 100% pressure tested against leaks, manufactured to resist corrosion and backed by great warranty coverage, ACDelco 48AGM Professional AGM Automotive BCI Group 48 Battery is an excellent choice and competes with the best options on the market.