Odyssey 34-PC1500T Automotive and LTV Battery
Looking for a dual-purpose battery that provides great cranking and ultimate deep cycling power, as well as powers up different electronic devices in your vehicle? Odyssey batteries have been designed to meet your needs. Their plates are made of pure virgin lead (unlike the lead alloy in most batteries), which allows more plates packed in, hence more plate surface area, and much more power — twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries. According to Odyssey battery review, the ODYSSEY Extreme Series batteries have the power to provide engine-cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds – double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge.
ODYSSEY batteries deliver the massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep cycling capability that today’s vehicles demand.
Specifications of Odyssey 34-PC1500T Automotive and LTV Battery
- Pulse (5-second) Hot Cranking Amps (PHCA): 1500
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 850
- 20Hr Nominal Capacity (Ah): 68
- Reserve Capacity Minutes: 135
- Dimensions L x W x H (in): 10.85 x 6.76 x 7.82 (275.59 x 171.7 x 198.6 mm)
- Weight (lbs) :49.5 (22.4 kg)
Advantages of the Odyssey batteries:
- Faster recharge – The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market – capable of 100% recharge in 4 – 6 hours.
- Longer service life – 3-10 years of service life to save you time, money, and aggravation
- Longer cycle life – 70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries — high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life – Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Mounting flexibility – Non-spillable design – can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance – Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration – a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerance – Operating temperatures from -40°C to 80°C.
- Totally maintenance free – Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety – US Department of Transportation classified as a ‘non-spillable,’ ‘non-hazardous’ battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.
Without doubt this auto battery gives a lot of benefits to users. Moreover, it is possible to fulfill all the specific power demands that require dual purpose and at the same time, withstand all the changes as well as shocks from other dimensions. The AGM or absorbed glass mate technology of the product explains why it can reduce spill and conductivity. With the self-regulating relief valve, the Odyssey 34PC-1500T automotive and LTV battery has a very tough flame proof container in order to protect the battery from excess vibrations and extreme shocks.
With a bunch of awesome features, this auto battery becomes one of the strongest dual purpose batteries on the market. Odyssey battery reviews say that the Odyssey 34-PC1500T AGM battery is the best powerful device for your applications. It is always ideal for the road, off-road and marine means for all.