When it comes to powersports vehicles and the Odyssey Powersport Battery, you have to make sure they are powered by a rugged and capable battery that offers extreme power and durability as the situation required calls for it. The Odyssey PC545MJ is precisely that kind of battery. Featuring a sturdy military-grade construction and a reliable non-spilling design, the PC545MJ feels at home taking the pounding and dishing out the power, regardless of terrain or weather conditions.
- 20Hr Nominal Capacity (Ah) – 13
- Pulse Hot Cranking Amps (PHCA) (5-second) – 460
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) – 150
- Dimensions (L x W x H, in) – 7.00 x 3.38 x 5.17
- Weight (lbs / kg) – 11.4 / 5.2
- Odyssey Powersport Battery
- Unparalleled 2-year warranty; comes standard
- Long service life – 3-10 years, saving both time and money
- Ultimate in deep cycle battery innovation
- Most efficient recharge time on the market
- Non-spillable Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology with pure virgin lead plates
- Excellent resistance to high impact shock and mechanical vibrations
- Metal Jacket design for amazing heat protection in extreme conditions
Power and reliability saving you time and money
The Odyssey Powersport Battery incorporates a high-quality construction with cutting-edge innovation for the sole purpose of providing you with the ultimate product on the powersports battery market. Among its main advantages is the multiple-plate, non-spill AGM technology which protects not only against the bane of every battery – acid spills – but against the ever-present in powersports activities shocks and vibrations. Additionally, thanks to its pure lead plates the Odyssey Powersport Battery offers unparalleled service and cycle life with up 10 years of problem-free deep cycle battery usage and up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge – making the PC545MJ one of the best choices for the powersports thrillseekers in the market for an AGM battery that offers high output, longevity and reliability. You might think such heavy output would require long recharge times, but the Odyssey Powersport Battery delivers on that front as well with one of the most efficient recharge cycles on the market – between 4 and 6 hours for a full recharge. If that wasn’t impressive enough, each PC545MJ battery comes with an astonishing 2-year warranty, sparing you the headaches if something does go wrong – which is seldom the case.
An extreme battery for extreme activities
The MJ in the Odyssey PC545MJ AGM battery stands for “Metal Jacket” – the military-grade technology which provides the extra edge when it comes to ambient temperature protection. It can be as hot as 176 degrees Fahrenheit outside, and you will rest easy knowing the PC545MJ can take the load and then some. This is a battery that has one goal in mind: to provide you with the means of completing your thrilling powersports experience without ever thinking about what could go wrong. If you are looking to equip your vehicle of choice with the leader in powersports batteries, look no further: the Odyssey PC545MJ will be there for you when you push yourself and your machine to the limit and conquer new powersport heights.